12/22/2008

Experimenting with Clothespins

In our efforts to research painful things, I am testing clothespins today. I know many involved in the BDSM world use them as a way to inflict pain on their subs and slaves. I am inflicting pain on myself to be a good Dom. I want to figure out just how long and often this method should be used. It is a great idea for all Doms to test how painful something is before administering punishment. Just like the old saying goes, "Don't dish it, if you can't take it." I'll be placing clothespins on at a time in different places all over my body. I'll measure the pain on a scale of one to ten. One to three will be noticeable, four to six manageable, seven to nine difficult, and ten is unbearable. I will be working my way from the top down and leaving the pin on for at least one minute.

The first area tested was the ear. The top of the ear registered at an eight! I didn't realize how tough that minute would be. It never deadened or dulled either. I experienced the same amount of pain the whole time. The earlobe was a much easier sensation to bear. It started out at a one and gradually elevated to a two. It wasn't hard at all.

The next place I tested was the septum of my nose. It started out as a five and rose to a seven. This test caused my eyes to water uncontrollably. It made breathing difficult as well. Don't try this if you have a history of breathing trouble or tonsillitis.

I tried both armpits and they were a total letdown. The pain hovered around a two. I don't recommend trying this spot until you are want a gentle response from your sub. This would be well used directly after some sensory deprivation as a soft reminder of pain.

The next stop on the list was my nipples. This was an interesting feeling and the only one like it so far. The pain was actually at a seven when I started and messed with my mind, because all the other tests got more painful as time went on. My pain level actually dipped down to a five once the initial shock wore off. As I Dom, I would suggest leaving the pins on your sub's nipples for only a short time and repeating the punishment over and over. This way they don't realize the "light" at the end of the tunnel.

The belly button doesn't hurt at all.

I tried it on my penis and testicles, too. There were two different trials, one with the penis flaccid and the other was full erect. I tried it on two different places the head and shaft. While flaccid the pain on the head is about a three and on the shaft it is a one. It's a different situation when the penis is erect though! The when on the head the pain is a five and increases to a seven when less skin is taken in the pinch. The shaft is a two. Don't waste your time on the scrotum. In my case it didn't feel painful at all.

I also discovered the pain of a clothespin on the webbing of hands or feet stays at about a two.

So there you have it. The most sensitive areas to pain with clothespins are the tops of the ears, nipples, and the head of an erect penis. I encourage you to try experiments like this at home. This is a relatively harmless one, too. Now it is up to you come up with combinations, which will torture your beautiful little sub and show them how much you care.

No comments: