3/31/2009

Review: SHARE Dildo


Share is a sweet silicone dildo from Toys in Babeland. It was the first time I'd had experience with a dildo you and a partner can use at the same time (hence the name!), so I had fun trying it out with my Dom. It was worth it to review just for the laughs.
Share is a totally unique bedroom toy because it is a "strapless strap-on." Believe me, those are hard to come by! Rather than strapping on the dildo, you insert the shorter, thicker end into you vagina and use it that way. The toy is silicone, meaning it's soft, comfy on my skin (much better than those hard plastic toys--ouch!), and easy to clean, which is important if you're going to be using a toy for any sort of pentration. It comes in pink, deep purple (the one I reviewed and it's beautiful!), or a more manly black if you so desire. The "penis" end of the dildo is 7 inches long and an inch and a half thick, while the thicker end is 1 3/4" by 5 1/2". Of course, Share requires no batteries and runs on manpower alone.
While Share is probably more geared toward lesbian lovers, it is also A-ok for heteros, too, like my Dom and me. You just need a guy willing to give anal penetration a try! Luckily for me, my Dom is adventerous enough to try anything, so we gave it a shot.
The only downfall of Share is that one of the partners has to be female, since the "strap-on" end must be inserted into a vagina.
Because I am the one with a vagina, the penetration part was going to be all up to me, but before we started the "dual action," we played around with Share a bit just as a regular hand-held dildo. And it worked that way, too! I wanted to experience how both ends felt first-hand, and so we began. My partner inserted the longer, slender end and we played a bit with that. I liked the extra length of Share, although without lubricant the silicone felt awkward and almost gave my skin a burning sensation. With lube, however, this went away. As an additional plus, the soft bulging end made a good natural hand-held spot for my Dom.
Next we tried the other end on me, and I loooooved this. Loved it! The thickness and unique shape of Share felt wonderful. It was a perfect fit, with an awesome balance of thickness and unique curves to fit in all the right places. Of course, this end was too short to be used with any sort of in-and-out motion, but holding it in and squeezing my inner muscles was enough to make me happy!
My Dom was game for some anal penetration, although I was worried because we'd never tried anything quite so long or thick with him before. But we went slowly and worked with some Babeland lube, which worked great, and were eventually able to insert Share all the way. In certain positions the dildo hurt him and had to be removed, but once we found "the spot" he relaxed and reported it was "a lot of pressure and, once I got used to it, it felt good." From behind and atop him, I was able to insert the dildo into both of us, which felt better for both of us and gave us some great, sexy body-to-body time with kissing and small thrusts on my part (it felt heavenly for me). We both loved the physical contact and shared pleasure Share allows, and I enjoyed getting to press my whole body into him while moaning with pleasure into his ear.
Of course, Share isn't perfect (what toy is??? or person, for that matter?). Since this was my first time with a make-shift penis attached to my body, thrusting was new and awkward for me and I was never able to achieve much momentum. Also, without a strap to keep Share on my body, it tended to slip out if I wasn't careful. My partner also wanted to try dual penetration with us standing and me behind him, but we weren't able to manage that position with Share. Still, trying awkwardly to line up our standing bodies was good for a laugh!
In the end, I enjoyed both ends of Share and my Dom says it would be a great anal toy for men and women who already have some experience in the anal realm. Babeland has come up with yet another funky, enjoyable toy.

1 comment:

Arjan said...

Nice website
http://www.dildo-webwinkel.nl