3/05/2009

A Good Sub is Hard to Find

I, the Dom, wanted to take this opportunity to praise my sub for all the hard work she does. She spends countless hours researching and coming up with new ideas. She is also good enough to share her findings with the world through this blog. She talks to a multitude of people through websites like fetlife and bounces said ideas around with them. Asking probing questions and always reminding people to play safely.

She is also great during a scene. She can take a beating like a champ and feels for the right time to let loose a sexy whimper or yell. She loves to be controlled, have her hair pulled, berated, and bossed around. She falls into my arms a mess and lets me put the pieces back together again.

I encourage all of you to find a good, Christian sub and cherish her. Subs, who have these qualities, are worth their weight in gold. Seek one or if you have one tell them how much they mean to you, because a good sub is hard to find.

No comments: