3/13/2009

Review: Retractable Heart Vibe

The retractable heart vibe from Babeland is only $15 and the mini buzzing bullet can be used in a vibrating dildo. I received this mini heart vibe, excited at the possibilities for discreet "out on the town" usage my Dom and I could get from this.... we envisioned me using the vibe while the 30" cord allowed one of us to use the pink heart control.
As far as toys go, this one wasn't my favorite. Alone, the vibe is too small to do much good anywhere. It can be inserted into a vibrating dildo and used that way, of course (try Babeland's Leo or Feeldoe for starters). But I wouldn't get it to use on its own.
Thankfully, the watch batteries the vibe requires are included in the set. They even added a second set of batteries for good measure, which I appreciated. The black cord is easy to pull out and retract, and the push-button control is fairly self-explanatory. Still, the vibe is way too loud to be used for kinky "out on the town" nights like the Babeland ad claims. Babeland has the volume listed at a 2 and the intensity at a 3, but personally I'd say the volume was a 3 and the intensity was a 1. It's not too loud to be used at home alone, but definitely not in public.
If you are looking for a cheap vibe, Babeland has lots of great buys for under $30. I would recommend the Pocket Rocket or Orchid G (my all-time favorite vibe from this store!) or some of the other awesome cheap toys they have in their "Under $30" section, such as nipple clamps or anal beads. If you have (or want to buy) a vibrating dildo to use this bullet vibe with, go for it, but for solo use, stick with the Orchid G!

No comments: