3/02/2009

Thank You, Sir, May I Please Have Another?


Here is the story of my introduction to the most terrible, awful, fear-inspiring, and totally hot toy my Dom and I have tried yet!
Okay, so it's just a paddle. Not scary, right? In fact, I even suggested the paddle to him. I thought it seemed more "normal" (ha!) and less painful than some of the other striking implements, such as whips, canes, and floggers.
My Dom found a wonderful hand-made wooden paddle on E-bay for under $10. Without telling me (though I could tell something was up!) he ordered it and hid it in a closet. When Valentine's Day rolled around, there it was, beautiful and brown, lying amid my other kinky gifts!
I was excited, but also a litte nervous. Just holding the paddle made my Dom get a sort of maniacal laugh and red glint in his eye--think Jekyll and Hyde. Obviously, he got some rush of power and sadism from this toy that slightly frightened me. So it was with great trepidation and great sexual excitement that I was prepared for my first real spanking scene.
I've always thought the sexual energy that sparks and sizzles from a Dom makes or breaks the scene, and this was no exception. He was so excited that the air fairly sizzled and crackled. Something about this paddle made him feel more like a man--more like a Dom--and that made me more submissive in turn. So I waited patiently, unmoving, trembling with excitement, as he knelt me down on the floor, pushed my head into the bed, and began securing my wrists behind me with zip ties.
True to my advice on this blog, he had tried the paddle out on himself beforehand so he knew exactly how it felt to me. He started out lightly, rubbing my exposed ass to get the blood flowing, and told me we would play a game called Jacob's Ladder, where he would start at 1 and count to 10, upping the intensity a litte between each spank. Tonight, he told me, we would play Jacob's Ladder twice.
He began, and I must admit that paddle hur far more than I had so smugly anticipated! By the count of 3, the smug expression had vanished from my face and I was breathing heavily, grunting into the mattress with each stroke. By 6, my grunts were turning into wails. By the time 9 and 10 came around, I had become a believer! That paddle smarted and stung like no other!
I was hoping he would forget about the 2nd round of the game, or perhaps see I was in a lot more pain than I, at least, had anticipated and go easy on me.
No such luck.
With my backside already smarting so much from my first climb up Jacob's awful ladder, there was no sense of 1 or 2. Even when he was hitting on a 1 or 2, my sore ass was registering the strikes at a 8 or 9!!! Now, I pride myself on my pain tolerance, which is high (I am a woman and a redhead, both of which contribute to significantly higher pain thresholds), and on my stubborness (again due to that red hair!) which makes me not utter a peep even when I am in severe pain. But this paddle got the better of me. I simply could not conceive of making it all the way through 10 again. Before I knew it, I was screeching, screaming muffled screams into the mattress.
My Dom later recounted (with supreme satisfaction, I might add) how I whimpered and begged, thrashed and writhed, and went from kneeling quietly on the floor to extending to anguished tiptoes, begging that I would do anything instead of finish the game. I was sure he would see how far over the edge I'd gone, and relent, accepting my offer of sexual favors galore instead of this game.
I was wrong. In a display of strength that I both hated and feared, he pushed the small of my back down into the bed with one hand and told me calmly that if Iwanted to end the game, I was going to have to either take the pain... or use my safeword.
Of course I was too stubborn for that.
The agonizing tenth blow finally came. My screams and writhing abruptly stopped, and I collapsed, trembling and silent, onto the bed. He picked me up carefully (this was difficult because my hands were still tied behind my back) and laid me gently on the bed. I lay there, still and unmoving, while he removed the zip ties and crawled into bed to cuddle me. He held me, stroked my hair, and cooed to me softly how well I'd done and how hot that had been for him. He brought me water for my parched throat and massaged my aching bum. We went to sleep, exhausted and happy.
In the morning, I am happy to report, my butt had completely healed from any sore muscles or pain. I was completely pain-free, and that after quite a beating! I was bruised--not the large, dark bruises I'd expected, but decorated with scattered red dots where blood vessels had broken (I believe a more adequate warm-up would have lessened this). However, none of it hurt, and I was able to sit and stand and walk without discomfort all day. After two or three days, the bruises faded, and I eagerly await such a totally hot hot HOT scene again!

No comments: