3/13/2009

Review: Leather Slapper


The Handy Slapper from Babeland was my first slapper... and I love it!


Well, I guess that is an overstatement. The truth would be that while I enjoyed it, and now have a strange love/fear/hate relationship with the slapper, my Dom loooooooved it. So BDSM lovers, whether you are wanting to begin exploring kink with some light slapping or you're a seasoned BDSM vet, hang on tight, cuz you'll adore this slapper!

First, the slapper is only $35 dollars, which is cheaper than the leather goods you generally find commercially. It is made of real leather, and it is delicate and small (only 10" long). The leather strap for hanging it up after play is quite "handy" (haha?) and you will be surprised at how much pain you can create with this tiny strap.

I originally got this as a gift for my Dom. Of course, I was quite pleased with myself, thinking anything so light and small would do no more than sting a bit, so everyone wins. Ha!

When the package arrived in the mail, I swear my Dom's eyes lit up. Before I knew it I was bent down over the kitchen counter where the mail had been opened, pants around my ankles, whining while I was being lightly whipped with the slapper while he eagerly tried out his new toy. (As per basic safety protocol, he tried every stroke out on his own bare skin before testing it on mine to ensure he knew how hard he could hit--this worked both for and against me, as it is safer this way, but it also meant when I whined that he was hurting me he just laughed and told me to shut up, because he'd just tried the same stroke on himself.)

Well, here I thought we were coming home from the store and going to watch a movie. Instead, I was being held down over the counter, his grip on my hair yanking my head sharply back, while he slapped my bare thighs and ass again and again, the strokes growing in intensity. And it hurt!

If you are a spanking beginner, don't let this scare you. I assure you this light slapper will be just as fun doing some light sensation play on your lover's skin. Depending on how hard you hit, it doesn't have to hurt at all.

My Dom is just wonderfully evil. :)

Once he got this in his hand, he was rock-hard against me and I was being whipped with the small leather strap, wiggling and protesting and moaning against the kitchen counter. We started out in our mundane vanilla lives, and next thing I knew I was coming all over the kitchen floor.

Yay, Handy Slapper.

My advice? Buy it, buy it, buy it. It's much better than cleaning the kitchen sink to get your woman (or man!) in the mood. I can't imagine hotter and more kinky foreplay than we had with this slapper, and subsequent play sessions have not left me disappointed. When he uses it lightly, I get a light smack; when he slaps me hard, I am left with welts that last til the next day. Whether you want to leave your lover's skin completely blemish free or leave marks for a few days, this slapper is well worth the money!

I love it!

And my Dom does, too.

Everyone's happy!

No comments: