4/08/2009

What Your Mother Never Told You About Nipple Clamps

"Recently, I had my first experience with nipple clamps.

I was super nervous.

First, I was so sure it would hurt. I’d looked at the things online, and OUCH. They looked evil. Satanic even. Not being a fan of pain, especially on the nipples, I was pretty much dreading the experience.

So you can imagine my surprise when my Dom clipped them on, and my back arched–in pain, yes, but then immediately in something else.

Not pleasure, exactly. But some strange mixture of pain and pleasure and hotness and pain that ran straight from my nipples and lit up my… well, you know.

Suddenly, those girls in the pictures don’t look so crazy.

Who knew?!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've been playing with clothes pins (by myself) for a LONG time...still looking at the "professional" tools & biting my lip...would be better if someone ELSE bit my lip, my nipples...

Sexperts said...

Yes, absolutely, it WOULD be better if someone else did it! I highly recommend getting a few (cheap) pairs of nipple clamps and trying them out... different brands have different levels of intensity, just see what you enjoy.