4/15/2009

Review: Entice lubricant

Entice is my new favorite lubricant!

I've had a hard time finding a lube that both my Dom and I like. The biggest problem, of course, is how it feels inside.... and our current lube, when used on him anally, inflamed the sensitive anal tissues and actually stung. Needless to say, that stopped our anal exploration for a while!

Since a good lubricant is a must have for anal, and his reaction to our current lube was, "It stings!", I was looking for a new option. Also, the other lube was thick and creamy, disgustingly sticky, and burned me a bit, too (when used anally, although not vaginally---who knows why???).

So I was excited to try this out! I've loved
Entice so far. It is water-based and perfect for people with sensitive skin, which both my Dom and I have. It comes out of the bottle cold, so warm it up on your hands before applying it to skin, but it is slick and wet. Although in the high-heat, high-friction situation of hand jobs, the lubricant dried out quickly and left a sticky residue, in all other situations (sex, anal + finger, anal +toy, vagina + toy), Entice has held up great! It is easy to apply, soft, and with no weird aftertaste and no bad smell. It is also slick rather than sticky, so I appreciate that, since I'm a girlie-girl at heart and hate to have sticky stuff all over my hands.

Another bonus? The glass bottle is easy to clean... since, of course, when you grab it with sticky, lubed-up hands mid-sex, it gets lube and body fluids all over it. Just a simple rinse takes care of it and the bottle is as good as new!

Entice comes in two sizes, 1 oz ($6) or 4 oz ($15). For those with sensitive skin or those who hate messes, this lubricant is a good investment!

To view this product, click on the banner below or find the link to Entice lube
here. And as an added bonus, Babeland is selling all products without sales tax on April 15, 2009!



No comments: