4/06/2009

Warning: Spanking Hurts!

My Dom and I got this neat little slapper the other day. It is real leather, two pieces, and very small (probably only about 2 inches wide and 6-8 inches long).

Of course, he got his normal wicked grin. Next thing I know, he's going at it--- and I am in so much pain I can barely stand it! Literally, it brought tears to my eyes.

Turns out, spanking hurts! (duh.)

It especially hurt when he walloped me on the sides near my breasts, on my outer thighs, and on the sides of my butt. Basically, anything to the sides. The closer he was to center, the more my body could work with the pain and use the intensity. The farther he got from center, the more it just stung.

So.

Being a big believer in inequality within as well as without the bedroom, I waited for him to be in a good mood and playfully bent him over the bed. Whack! I told him I was going to show him what it felt like. Whack! He calmly admitted it hurt, and I responded that we were going to play Jacob's Ladder (that terrible game he'd played on me several weeks ago in this blog!).

Several whacks later, I still hadn't gotten him to make a noise (too bad!), but his ass was bright red, I could see his cheeks tensing up with the pain, and when I let him up, his face was red from the effort of holding his breath to avoid yelling out. ah-HA!

So nicely, I showed him with a few slaps how much more it hurts on the sides and outsides of the thighs and buttocks, than a nice firm smack on the center.

Suddenly, the light went on and he understood. I trust I won't be getting any more (or many more!) side smacks, but nice, bearable, good-kind-of-pain centered ones.

Just something for you tops to keep in mind. :)

No comments: