4/14/2009

Top Spanking Implements and How They Compare

I've been thinking a lot about the different ways to spank, how different spanking instruments feel, and the difference in the instruments according to the situation called for. Here is my comparison of my Dom's and my main four spanking implements: paddle, his hand, slapper, and belt.

First, so you get a good idea of the toys we are using. His hand really requires no other explanation. Our paddle is wooden with holes for ease and speed of swinging, and medium sized, about 10 by 3 inches is my guess. The slapper is a small black two-sided leather slapper, 7x2 inches. The belt is just any of his basic leather belts hanging around the house.

Here is my personal breakdown of the items!

In order of the easiest to use:
  1. Hand
  2. Paddle
  3. Slapper
  4. Belt
In order of the easiest to clean:
  1. Hand
  2. Paddle
  3. Belt and Slapper (tied; both are leather and hard to clean)
In order of the most painful:
  1. Paddle
  2. Slapper
  3. Hand
  4. Belt
In order of the cheapest:
  1. Hand (duh!)
  2. Belt
  3. Paddle (cheap on Ebay)
  4. Slapper
Best for causing erotic stimulation/erotic pain:
  1. Belt
  2. Slapper
  3. Hand
  4. Paddle
Best for punishment (just pain, nothing fun or sexy)
  1. Paddle
  2. Hand
  3. Slapper
  4. Belt
Easiest to hold me down while using:
  1. Hand
  2. Slapper
  3. Belt
  4. Paddle
Loudest:
  1. Slapper
  2. Belt
  3. Hand
  4. Paddle
In order of the biggest sting:
  1. Slapper
  2. Hand
  3. Paddle
  4. Belt
In order of the biggesst thud:
  1. Hand
  2. Paddle
  3. Belt
  4. Slapper
Receives the most screams:
  1. Paddle
  2. Slapper
  3. Hand
  4. Belt

Invest in several different toys of your own. You'll find there are some you want to bring out for light, playful spanking sessions, and others that are great for intense or punishment scenes. I know for me, the paddle takes about 4 good hits before I'm screaming and squirming away. The belt, on the other hand, I can relax and know I'll be getting a light, sexy sting and nothing too terrible!

And never underestimate the importance of a hand-- it can hurt like a mother and sting like hell! :)

No comments: