2/26/2009

Review: Aqua Wand Vibrator


The Aqua Wand from Babeland is delicate, discreet, and economical. If you are looking for a small toy to add to your "on-the-go" collection, the Aqua Wand will do the trick.
This toy is only a little over 5 inches long, and 3/4 of an inch around, so it is small enough to be portable anywhere. Because I travel a lot internationally, I like this, and would probably chose this toy for a long trip since it will fit in my purse or carryon and is less likely to draw astonished attention from an airport security employee.
The Aqua Wand takes 2 AAA batteries, and I was very impressed by its intensity. I need a medium-strong vibration to get off, so many toys this delicate and small don't do the trick, but this one did. The wand does not have multiple speeds or settings, so it won't work well for those of you needing variable speeds, but I like strong, fast orgasms from one high speed so I can't complain!
The only downfall I could really see for this little waterproof toy? It was cold!!! The head of the wand is metal, and I don't want any cold metal touching my clit. I tried it at first, and yeow! My partner and I fixed this problem by turning the vibe on and heating it up against our skin before applying it directly to my clit. Once it was warmed up, the vibe worked fine.
If you are interested in the Aqua Wand from Babeland, it is only $20 plus shipping. I always recommend buying from this store, as their website layout, customer service, positive views on sexuality, varied toy selection, and speed of shipping are unparalleled in my experience of toy stores.

No comments: