11/08/2011

Qualities of My Dom

What things does my Dom do that make him seem manly, dominating, self-assured, confident, and awe-inspiring to me?

He enjoys my pain.

He bites me in the shower, then laughs and shampoos my hair for me.

He gives me a back massage and then pulls my hair a little.

He holds me when I wake up in the middle of the night feeling anxious.

He holds me down and wrestles me, then laughs and lets me up.

He threatens to cause a scene at church if I don't straighten up and put my head covering on.

He stands up to my mother.

He loves my mother and jokes with her and gives her hugs.

He feels defensive of me when his mother upsets me.

He reminds me to be more forgiving.

He works hard so he can provide for us and do well at his job.

He opens my car doors for me, even before he puts the baby in her seat.

He texts me to check up on me.

He punishes me when I've misbehaved.

He tells me what to do, calmly and simply.

No comments: