8/09/2010

Fetish Events in NM and MO




Thanks to BDSM blogger David for showing me this hilarious website, where I have now spent several happy minutes giggling. The cartoon above is my favorite I've found so far. Doesn't it just perfectly sum up love and marriage?


I'm a bit frustrated today. The closer we get to summer ending and work starting, the more I'm dreading it. I love summers. I love sleeping in, spending all day blogging, reading, and piddling, and then spending time with my Dom when he gets home. I hate working, schedules, and waiting numbly for my next vacation. Sigh. It makes me very sad.


We're looking at cheap vacations to Jamaica or the Bahamas. I'm so frustrated by this, since 1.) the cheap vacation package deals are CONSTANTLY CHANGING and 2.) my Dom can never get off work and 3.) when he can get off work, I'm working, so I have to decide if it's worth pissing off my new employers and losing a paycheck for an entire week. Bummer. Who knew looking at Caribbean vacations could be so depressing?


There is a national kink event from September 17-18 called Evolution of the Revolution (EvoRevo) by Sera Miles. I'm dying to go, and am really sad because I already have commitments that entire weekend. Even worse, there's no way I could justify the plane tickets out there plus two hotel nights, and I doubt my Dom would let me go all by myself, and he has to work. Sigh. I feel that as a blogger I really need to get out there and attend and teach at regional and national fetish events like this, but before I can do that I need a generous sponsor to donate lots of money so I can afford to travel out there. Dang!


Sigh. Maybe when I win the lottery. New car, savings, maid, landscape artist, trip around the world, and then fetish events around the USA. (Yes, I have a list of things I want once I win the lottery.)


For those of you in the Midwest, there's also a K.U.F.F. fetish and play party in St. Louis this month. Again, I can't go.... stupid prior commitments. My Dom's sister is getting married that day, so there's no way we can back out. And I really want to go to my first fetish event!!!!!! (::stamps foot::)


The kitties are playing and I'm too depressed to look at Caribbean vacations any more. I guess I'll go make some low-carb chicken salad lettuce wraps with raspberry fool. Yum. :)

No comments: