8/04/2010

Back from Europe



I'm back!

Europe was absolutely beautiful, although it made making it to my mother's wedding a few days later very hectic---there was no rehearsal, no music practice, I had to learn two new songs in two days, and I was not prepared to make a toast! Also, there were a few wedding mishaps with when people were to go up and speak, how the flowers turned out, and we lost the straps to my bridesmaid's dress so I had to go strapless in a dress that was too loose!

Overall though, the wedding went well, I sang three songs, including an aria from Love Never Dies that I'd just seen in London, for the first dance between my mom and her new groom. I'm tired but glad it all went smoothly!

Now I'm putting off cleaning.... I need to unpack from both Europe and the wedding, but I simply don't feel up to it. So I'm blogging and drinking lots of water in the form of Crystal Light.
Above, you can see the pictures from the Cliffs of Moher in Ireland and the Eiffel Tower in France. Yay vacations! Now I just need to sleep off the jet lag...

No comments: