8/20/2009

G-Twist Vibe

I got to review the G-Twist Vibe from Good Vibrations. Not only do these vibes come in a host of fun colors (mine was dark blue, my favorite!), but they definitely live up to their name: they hit the G-spot, and the twisted ribbing around the shaft gives much more sensation than the poor attempts for texture seen in many other vibes.

While I still don't love any vibe as much as my trusted rabbit vibe, the G-Twist was a fun break and served to warm me up wonderfully.

The curved tip provides G-spot stimulation, while the vibe is really quiet. It works on two AA batteries and goes from mild stimulation to more intense. If you need to start with a smaller vibration and work your way up to more (like me!), this is a good feature that some other vibes won't have.

Of course, anything that runs on battery power isn't going to be as powerful as the more expensive electric plug-in vibrators such as the Hitachi Magic Wand. I'd say this vibe ranges from light intensity to medium, but it never does reach what I'd call a high-intensity vibration, even when compared to some of my other battery-powered vibes.

One thing I did really appreciate about the G-Twist is its soft, squishy material and flexible shaft. One thing I hate about vibrators is, after looking forward to receiving them in the mail, they end up being made of such hard plastic that it is painful to use them. However, the G-Twist has a soft silicone body that won't injure your sensitive spots even with vigorous thrusting. I was doubly pleased that this shaft is flexible and can bend with your body, since I tend to contort my body in all sorts of strange ways when near orgasm and hate vibrators that won't bend with me, or worse, cause pain when I move. I've even broken a vibe in the past doing this, much to my dismay. Thankfully, this vibe won't break even if you move around a lot with it; it just molds to your body and bends with you.

Oh, and one more thing: the vibrator's description says it has a "strategically placed clit ridge," which had me all happy and excited because I find it difficult to orgasm without inside and outside stimulation. However, I'm a pretty normal height (5'5 1/2") so I assume I have a pretty normal body size, but the shaft was too long for the clit ridge to come anywhere near to resting against my clit. So get this vibrator if you like internal stimulation and lots of ridged textures on the inside, but don't count on the clit ridge hitting you in the right spot on the outside.

If you're curious to read more reviews or see a description, swing by Good Vibrations and check out the G-Twist, available for $64 plus shipping and handling.

No comments: