8/20/2009

Clover Nipple Clamps


I had the opportunity to review these clover nipple clamps last week. How did they measure up?
Love them, love them, love them!
First, these clamps are so sexy yet terrifying at the same time. As soon as my Dom put them on me, I was hooked. These clamps hook tightly to the nipples, giving me a much more intense and painful sensation than the plastic clothespins we used to use.
My partner liked them too, saying he appreciated how cold they were against my skin and how that made me shiver in anticipation. He also liked how he had better control of the clamps because he could just grab the chain and tug if the pain was starting to subside for me. This made the clamps tighten so we never got bored, and it also helped because he could tighten both clamps simultaneously instead of having to fidget with one at a time.
Plus, I felt damn sexy with that chain hanging down between my breasts.
The down side? First, they hurt--a lot--so they aren't a good idea to just whip out on a partner who has never tried nipple pain before. Also, these clover clamps eventually have to be taken off---and trust me, if they've been on for very long, the pain when you suddenly remove them is un-be-liev-able. The first time we used them and took them off, I was in such agony I thought my nipples were going to be out of commission for days (they weren't, of course). But by the next day, they were fine and I was craving more of the clover clamps... only this time, I quickly reminded my partner to take them off after a few minutes of play.
I like these clamps because they're more attractive than many other types of clamps (to me), made of simple metal and therefore easy to clean, and give a lot meaner "bite" than a lot of the so-called "BDSM and bondage" toys you find in a lot of sex shops... it's always disappointing when the "BDSM" section turns to be a bunch of fuzzy handcuffs and some light paddles. These are actually a real BDSM toy that give a real BDSM sensation--awesome! I also like them because they can be used on both men and women.
I am sure I'll be using these clover clamps for some time to come. I was never that into nipple pain before, but I'm growing to like it more and more the more I try it!
For anyone interested in some sexy nipple clamps, I'd recommend you head on over to Babeland and order these clover clamps, available for $24 plus shipping and handling.

No comments: