8/06/2011

Is This One of Your Favorite BDSM Blogs?

As a side post, if you enjoy my blog, please pop on over to Rori's site, Between My Sheets, and nominate me for the Top 100 Sex Bloggers of 2011. You can nominate me or just second a nomination that is already there. Rori is giving one commenter a cool prize as well!

There are a lot of really great BDSM and sex blogs out there, and I'll be nominating a few of my favorites that are on my blog list (some were already on the list for 2010, so congrats to them! I already knew you rocked!). There are a lot of sex bloggers and even M/s bloggers out there, but DD and D/s are underrepresented, as are blogs by men, so please also support your other favorite blogs by nominating them!

Again, this doesn't mean you think I'm The Best Blogger Out There, just that it's one of your favorites! If you enjoy my musings, I'd appreciate the shout-out. You can leave a comment nominating me here. Just leave my name, blog url, and a quick comment saying why you enjoy my posts.

Thanks for all your comments and support!

No comments: