5/12/2009

Computer Cords for Bondage


My Dom and I have been playing with bondage a lot. While he likes to use his hands to hold me down, I adore the feeling of being bound. The more the better! For me, being tied up, handcuffed, hogtied, gagged, or whatever means that I am relieved of the responsibility to "fight" him and I can just lie there, passive and still, waiting for the next blow.
We use our bondage rope, which is wonderful. Bondage rope is cheap (about 6 bucks online) and made specifically to not chafe against soft skin. It is great for those times you want to writhe and pull but not have ropeburn from it later.
But two nights ago my Dom discovered computer cords. This was because the bondage rope was in another room and he needed a quick way to tie up my feet.
He'd already bound my hands with the soft leather handcuffs we own. Since he wanted to spank me some, he also needed to bind my ankles so I could not throw my feet up and over my bottom (a favorite trick of mine when the pain gets too bad). Hurrying to find something to tie me with, he grabbed some computer cords and quickly bound my feet.
You'd think it wouldn't work, but it did. Not only did the cords hold firmly against my struggles, but they hurt! I quickly learned not to pull too hard against them or the cords bit into my ankles.
My Dom hogtied me in a horrible position. Either my legs or my arms were pulled too tightly, which I think is exactly what he wanted. I wasn't exactly in pain, but I wasn't comfortable, either! Then he stuck a vibrator between my legs and watched my poor, bound body arch and shudder with impending orgasms. It was delicious. For me, it was even better, because every time I came, my arching caused pain from the cords around my ankles, heightening and intensifying the orgasm. You want to come? Then hurt.
And come I did. Again, and again, and again. Begging him to hit me, moaning like a whore, and begging him to call me names. And he did. He called me names that made me moan gutterally with pleasure and hit my face harder than ever before. Because my pain tolerance was shooting through the roof, the blows didn't hurt, but only stang with a wonderful sense of ownership. I writhed and arched and hurt and came and moaned and hurt and came again.
Through it all, the computer cords held firm.
I definitely recommend it.

No comments: