12/11/2010

The Other Morning


The other morning, my Dom fingered me---against my will---from behind. With his thumb.


Apparently this was just his way of making me feel owned and conquered before he went off the work for the day and I drifted back to sleep in our bed.


The thing about fingering with the thumb is that 1. it can feel great and 2. it can hurt. It all depends on the desires and abilities of the one doing the fingering.


The pros of using your thumb? It's shorter, so you don't get any painful fingers jamming into your poor, abused cervix. Also, the curve fits nicely into the curves of a woman's body, providing pleasurable pressure and hitting the G-spot.


The cons are that the thumb can be blunt and painful when jammed in the wrong way. Also, as with any fingering, having nails that are not meticulously trimmed can really scrape up a woman's vaginal walls. And trust me, fellas, the after-sting from untrimmed nails is not a good feeling. She'll be thinking about you all day, but it won't be in a good way.


Is this new morning wake-up just a one-time fancy of my husband's, or is this indicative of a sexual pattern he is going to start in our relationship?


I don't know, but I loved it, even when I hated it. And I hated it, even when I loved it. And then, exhausted, sore, and used, I fell back into the peaceful sleep of a woman much loved.

1 comment:

Florida Dom said...

Let is know if he makes this a regular pattern and how you react if he does.

FD