1/04/2010

Review: Smart Balls


The latest product I've tried are two different types of smart balls from Good Vibrations. It took me a while to get around to trying them, since the wedding and honeymoon were this month, but once the craziness of that died down I pulled them out and my hubby and I tried them.

The first, Smartballs Teneo Kegel Sex Toy, is a single ball. I liked the notch for finger placement, making insertion much, much easier. The size was good: not too big and not too small. I found I needed lube to insert the ball at all, but it came with a sample packet so that was no problem. Also, the ridges on the ball are there to increase stimulation, but once inside I really couldn't feel the ridges at all. I practiced with the ball a few times and found them really easy to do Kegels with. If you're new at Kegels, I think these small balls would be a great idea.

The second one, Smartballs, are two balls connected with a string for easy removal. Just like the single, these balls have smaller balls inside, making for interesting weight and a jingling sound. These balls were a little harder to insert because 1. there are two balls so it takes twice the space and 2. the first ball does not have the notch for your finger.
The balls are both made of elastomer, are 1.25" diameter, and the only difference is if you want to practice Kegels with 1 or 2 balls. I wouldn't try these for a sex toy, because even though they provide some G-spot stimulation and are good for slow arousal, they're mostly for Kegel exercise and aren't designed to bring you to orgasm like lots of Good Vibrations toys are.
If you're not even sure what Kegels are or why they're important, let me just say that they improve your orgasms and strengthen your muscles for all sorts of important tasks like having sex and bearing children.
If Kegel smartballs aren't your thing, Good Vibrations is also having a 25% off sale on four of their luxury vibrators.... and I always like to browse their bondage and fetish section. Enjoy!

No comments: