9/15/2009

Eye Contact and Making Love

The other night, my Dom and I had a great experience through eye contact.

We cuddled, talked, and he held me while we talked softly about my past sexual traumas. This is something I actually enjoy talking about, since it opens up an emotional, vulnerable side of me that lets me access my deeper emotions. It is easier for me to feel emotionally close, vulnerable, and loved when sharing the pain of my past with someone.

After this, he held me and kissed me as he looked down into my eyes. Always afraid of eye contact, I found myself wanting it now. Sometimes, I would get too self conscious about a face I was making, and shut my eyes. Sometimes, it would feel too intense and I'd wonder what he was thinking, and shut my eyes.

But mostly, mostly it was wonderful.

Sweet, tender, amazing.

Intense.

I'd never known eye contact could do that. It changed "sex" into "making love."

Afterward, I cried. Real, happy tears. Sad tears, too. But it felt wonderful.

I highly recommend it.

No comments: