9/01/2009

Commands for your Sub

All you tops, Doms, Dommes, Mistresses, Daddies, and Owners!

Sometimes in BDSM, the "real world" keeps a couple from the kinkiness and sex. You're too tired, too busy, or it's hard to get into the mindset of "Dom" and "sub" after a long day at work.

Here are some commands and phrases to try that can help a Dom and sub get into the right mindset:

  • Look at me.
  • Come here and kneel before me.
  • Come to me, Slave Girl.
  • Three...two...one.
  • Mouth on my cock now.
  • Excuse me?
  • Try that again.
  • Answer me, please.
  • Come be my slave now.
  • Do it now.
  • Would you like to rephrase that?
  • Try again.
  • Pet, listen to me.
  • Answer me.
  • Come here.
  • Over here, now!
  • I'm going to spank you for that.
  • I don't like your tone.
  • I don't think so.
  • What did you say?
  • Come serve me.
  • Kneel here, my pet.
  • I want you to run my shower and then wait here to dry me off.
  • Go set out our toys on the bed.
  • Go set out my nightclothes, please.
  • Refill my drink, Beloved.
  • Don't you resist me!
  • You'd better offer that ass up to me!
  • Sit!
  • Stop fighting it.
  • Enough!
  • How's that working for you?
  • I'll give you a minute to rephrase that before you try that again.
  • You know what to do and I damned well expect you to shape up and get it right.
  • Understood?
  • Didn't I tell you that already?
  • Because I told you to.
  • You're my bitch. Obey me.
  • Get up, girl.
  • On your knees.
  • Get down.
  • Sweetheart, you're not listening to your Daddy.
  • Listen to Master.
  • I said now!
  • Get in position.
  • Suck it now.
  • Harder.
  • Get into your position.
  • Lean up against the wall with your hands. Now.
  • Spread your legs for me.
  • Spread your fucking legs!
  • My sweet pet, you're going to get it later.
  • Lower your pants and bend over my knee.

Also, for many subs it is the look in your eye and the tone of your voice that do it! It doesn't have to be mean or yelled, but a simple, calm, quiet command or a low grown will do wonders!

All these ideas due to the wonderful kinksters at Fetlife.

No comments: