6/01/2009

Review: Boss Lady and Angel Vibes

Babeland is always having awesome sales, and I love their current one! I've been drooling over their We-Vibe (a yummy-looking deluxe hands-free vibrator you can wear during sex) for months, and right now they're offering $20 off the vibrator, plus a free BabeLicious.

If the We-Vibe doesn't tickle your fancy, I propose two other vibrators you can get from Babeland: The Boss Lady and the Angel.

The reason I propose them together is because, well... together they rock! I've been playing around with them singly, and they are fun, but together... whoa.

Let me explain.

What is so cool about these toys is that they are both G-spot toys and they are also both vibrators. Their special curved tip makes for great G-spot stimulation, but the fact that they vibrate means they can feel great against your clit, too. This is one reason I love vibrating G-spot toys, because they are so versatile.

The Angel vibe is shown below:
What I love about the Angel is that this unique vibe has a shape you won't find anywhere else. It's small and fits inside easily, and it's terribly comfortable. The curved tip makes for easy G-spot fun, but what I adored about this vibe was that the same slender, curved tip feels awesome on my clit! I can use this vibe as a G-toy, clit toy, or both.

Angel is small (about 4 inches) and compact, so great for travelers like me. It also has eight intensity levels so I never got bored, and also three different pulsation patterns. Because it is so small, lightweight, comfortable, and can be used on my G-spot to warm up and then my clit to finish off, this has become my #1 traveling vibrator.

So I got this great idea to try the Angel together with the Boss Lady (shown at left). Wow!

The Boss Lady is thick and hard, so I enjoy it when I'm wanting a sense of fullness inside me. My Dom enjoyed using it with me and watching my face! The vibrations are really powerful, and the curved tip also provides for really good G-spot stimulation. The Boss Lady is also hefty and hard enough that it can be used as a great dildo even without the vibrations. However, this silicone I found to be a bit harder than some other vibrators, so I would recommend using it only with lots of lubricant. I tried it without lube, and even though I was wet and ready, the Boss Lady irritated my skin. Once I applied some lube, though, I had no problems.

So my genius idea was to slide the Angel into my G-spot to warm me up. Once I was ready, I used the Boss Lady to deliver powerful vibrations inside me while I held the tip of the Angel on my clit, using different speeds to keep my turned on. It felt great, so I highly recommend these toys together! However, it's a bit hard to wield the two vibes together without a partner helping, so invite your partner to hold one for you so you can enjoy the ride.

I enjoyed both the Angel and the Boss Lady, especially in tandem. But if you only want one vibe, I'd go with the Angel because it is so comfortable and versatile. Either way, it's a fun buy!

No comments: