6/15/2009

Daddy Spanked Me!

I got home from work today, and "the urge" struck me as I was changing out of my bright orange dress jacket into a t-shirt.

"Hey, umm, you want to, umm...?" I asked.

There was a moment's silence, and then a very happy Dom threw me over his shoulders and headed over to the bed.

We made out for a few minutes. He pressed his hard denim-covered cock into my tummy where it feels sooo good. We took off our clothes and he knelt over me, fingers deep inside me working my G-spot, while I laid on my back and jacked his dick. Never a huge fan of the semi-erect penis, I was gratified to feel him fully hard and smooth in my hand. We both had a few moments of panting, moaning, and wetness. Yumm.

Then I rolled over and stopped. He wanted to keep going, but I said no. "You have class in 5 minutes," I pointed out. He persisted. I shook my head and said no. I rolled over and smirked to myself, thinking I'd won (again). Women always have the power in a sexual relationship. At least in mine they do.

And then he spanked me!

I didn't want to be spanked, so I whined and tried to roll away. He got the paddle, straddled my legs so I couldn't roll or squirm, and paddled me. He told me I'd wasted 10 minutes of his "sex" time, so I'd get one swat per minute. The ten swats hurt. They were slow with long pauses in between, which made it way worse. I had time to lie there and let the pain soak through me in a terrible way between each spank.

At the end, I curled up and pouted. "Not fair!" I whined. Daddy hugged me and held me tight. "It's fair," he assured me. I wasn't sure what to do--get angry? yell at him? whine? sulk? take back the power? ...I wasn't sure, so I just cuddled him happily.

Because he'd spanked me.

No comments: