1/18/2011

Too cold... too cold... just rambling

It's coooold here in Missouri. Very, very cold. (You folks in New England probably think I'm a huge wuss, and you'd be right.)

My poor hubby keeps asking hopefully if I'm in the mood for sex, and I keep having to turn the poor guy down. I'm too bloated and too exhausted for it to even be feasible, plus I'm recovering from a yeast infection and just generally too tired to do much in the way of anything.

The good news is, he's very patient. :)

What with the hormonal changes, it's not that I'm not interested in sex.... it's just that it's physically not feasible at the moment. I have dreams about sex and slow, tantalizing fingering that's WAY better than it could be in real life, but when I'm awake I'm just too uncomfortable. It seems unfair for my body to be acting this way so early. :(

So, any of you have great ideas? I'd be open to the obvious solutions, but hand jobs and oral sex take him like 40 minutes to come, if he comes. My muscles and patience are just not up to that. :(

If only there were a way to get him so turned on that he could come after 5 or 10 minutes... sigh.

So anyway, my good friend the Rabbit Vibe still seems like a great idea to me (hormone changes = far better and faster and more delicious orgasms than I'd been having lately!) but when your body insists that you go to bed by 9 pm, and by 7 pm you're looking longingly at the clock wondering how you'll make it til bedtime.... it's hard.

The good thing? Hormones are, by nature, variable, so in a week I may be rarin' to go! :)

In other news, my fingers and toes may never be warm again. My dad bought me one pair of super-thick hunting socks, and I may have to buy some more. It is so freaking miserable outside that I come in and huddle under the blanket and drink hot soup and turn up the heat... but my feet and hands are still freezing. I HATE YOU, Winter!

Only 4 more months til spring......

No comments: