9/04/2010

Review: Babeland's Naturals Organic Lube

If you're a green girl like me, you like products that are natural, not tested on animals, and good for you.

My newest review product is Babeland's Naturals Organic Lube. I love reviewing lube because it is so useful and fun, something you can use every time you have sex no matter if you're alone with your favorite vibe, jacking off your partner, or having regular ole sex.

I really enjoyed this lube. Of course, for me, Mrs. Animal Rights Activist, the not-tested-on-animals bit was a big plus right from the start. I'm always amazed at the sheer number of commonly used products that use animal testing, and I'm sure people wouldn't use them if they knew animal cruelty was involved.

Aside from the definite plus-plus-plus of being animal-cruelty free (PETA would be proud of this lube), I enjoyed it. The organic lube is thicker than some other lubes I've tried, including KY Touch and Entice by Babeland (one of my favorites), but not as thick as jellies or creams. Since I prefer the thinner lubes, this one got high marks from me.

The lube comes in an easy-to-use squirt jar, which is a lot easier to use quickly in the midst of sex than bottles that you have to open and close. It has a slightly sweet, clean scent, and worked like a charm. I used this with my husband and have used it several times with my favorite vibe, with no complaints either time. In fact, I enjoyed this lube because it is mess-free and easy to wipe up once you're done.

But in the end, the greatest thing about this lube was that it is eco-friendly, green, animal-cruelty free, and natural, and still works and feels and smells just like regular lube. In fact, it was listed as #1 on the New York Times' list of Eco-Friendly Sex Aids. That's right, this lube made national news!

This lube works great, it's easy to use, and it's earth-friendly and body-friendly. What's not to like? What's more, if you don't want to pay the $12 for a full bottle, Babeland offers samples for just a dollar.

To buy this lube, click here or just click on the picture at the top of the post. And if you try it, please comment back here to let me know what you think!

No comments: