3/09/2013

Date night

Things have been going better.

Last night we had an in-home date night. We played Speed (a fun card game if you've never tried it), took a hot bubble bath even though our sub is too small for two of us (we used dish soap because we couldn't find bubble bath and I had a real craving for a bubble bath!), we watched the entire first season of Spaced (brilliant!), and had sex.

It wasn't too long or too short. The vibrator orgasm afterward was ex-cel-lent. I mean, really super satisfying. A++ on that one. I do find it strange that by the time I'm getting bored and ready for him to come and finish sex, he starts saying, "Oh no, I'm going to come!" I'm all like, Yes, PLEASE, and here I am waiting for it, but for some reason he seems to think I'll think it's too early. No sir! Last night was a perfect length. Nice.

And that's about all with us lately.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did the dish soap work out? LOL! I love a good bubble bath, too. Someday when I strike it rich I want a nice big Jacuzzi tub to bubble in. ;)

MrJ said...

Dish - soap - LOL

And yes, it has its drawbacks that men have been told so often, the past 30 years, that they should not be too result-oriented in bed. ;.-)

MrJ said...

Dish soap in a bubble bath- THAT is sexy ;-)
Good to see you are gettign back

MrJ said...

Dish soap - THAT's kinky! ;-))

Dirty Blog said...

I love it when I can make my man come quickly. It makes me feel sexy and powerful! :D <3 DB's Girl