3/16/2011

My Cat Messed Up My BDSM Scene

Today, my Dom and I were trying to fit in a little action between when I got off work and when he had to go to work.

Cat #1 was being her normal huffy self, off somewhere being a cat. Cat #2 was happily following us around, purring the whole while.

We moved things into the bedroom and climbed under the covers. We spent a few minutes giggling about a conversation we were having. In the meantime, I noticed all our BDSM toys are still out in the shed, where we put them when we thought we'd be moving. I really miss my nipple clamps and my ball gag--they just set the mood in a way nothing else does. But I had the happy thought that we did have our bondage rope in the house, some good thick stuff that is still soft on the skin. My Dom climbed out of bed, retrieved it from a drawer, and hopped back under the covers.

Of course, the rope was hopelessly tangled. He spent a few minutes trying to untangle it. We kept talking and giggling.

Suddenly, from out of the corner of my eye, I saw a flash a movement! My younger cat leapt from some undisclosed hiding position like a furry white rocket and landed right on my stomach, claws splayed and mouth poised to kill. She enthusiastically "killed" the bondage rope and then stood, proud huntress in all her glory, atop both of us and the pile of rope, surveying the damage she had done with a smug face.

Of course, we both burst out into laughter. She did not understand this, and ignored us both, then continued to lie next to me and purr for the next 10 minutes, enthusiastically thwarting all my Dom's attempts to untangle the rope.

Finally, we decided the mood of somber bondage had been ruined and let the cat have her day. I think she still feels quite proud of herself for her "killing leap." Either way, I'm sure the bondage rope has been tamed for the time being.

And my husband and I? We left the rope for the cat and continued with our previous plan, sans bondage.

3 comments:

MrJ said...

Your cat must be a female. ;-)

Lady Catherine said...

Hello, I just found your blog by browsing.

About your cats, yeah pets can ruin a great scene, I've found it best to lock up my cat when I have sex with my husband.

About the blog in general, I like your writing and is interesting from my Domme perspective(I know a couple of Maledom couples but I usually see Femdom oriented blogs on the net)

NoOne said...

This entry made me LOL! It sounds so like my cat.

I've caught your writing a few times but I'll definitely be following from now on ^_^