5/27/2010

Review: The B-Bomb Anal Plug


I always like Good Vibrations' products because they are high quality and I know my money is going to a sex-friendly, very positive and open sex store--somewhere I don't feel sleazy ordering from their website. A few months ago, they sent me the B-Bomb Butt Plug, but with all the house remodeling and things being moved around so much, it just disappeared.
So I was pretty happy last week when my husband started looking through the top of the closet and found the toy. Whew!
Of course, we tried it out. It was a fun scene. Instead of warming me up with anal beads (which are smaller than plugs), my Dom just went right into the plug. I was sooo nervous! But really, I didn't have to worry about it. He used lube and went slowly. I kept getting really tense, but he just kept his hand on my back and kept telling me in a soothing voice to relax, and he was right---it didn't hurt. This plug went in easily and slipped out easily, which is one of the great things about silicone. The material is so soft and rubbery, I'd highly recommend it for any beginners to anal play.
Of course, the B-Bomb has a tapered end, like all anal toys should, to avoid the dangerous situation of toys getting stuck inside you. (Awkward trip to the emergency room, anyone?) It's 4 inches long and under 1.5 inches at the widest part, so I feel safe recommending this for beginners to anal play who feel intimidated by something bigger.
What makes the B-Bomb unique among the anal toys I've tried is that it comes with a bullet vibrator. For people who enjoy a little bit of anal vibration, this is a good feature. I found the vibration light, not too strong or intense. Still, while I can enjoy some anal play, I'm not a fan of vibrating in my bum... so this was an easy fix, and we just switched it off. The B-Bomb is a cool toy because it can be used as a vibrating anal toy or just a regular butt plug, whichever you prefer.
Good Vibrations is currently having a promotion where you get 10% off all safer sex products. You should also check out their cool account feature where you can create a personalized "wish list" of all the toys you'd like but can't afford right now or are out of stock. I've used this feature before, and it makes it easy to remember exactly what I wanted when I come back three months later and can't remember a toy's name. The company will also send you a courtesy email to let you know when your listed products come back in stock or go on sale.

2 comments:

julie said...

Question rather than comment :)

Have you ever come across reasonably priced butt plugs that have a nice skinny base? The ones I have (and most that I've seen) have fat rectangular or circular bases, and they don't fit between my butt cheeks. I'd like to be able to wear one for longer periods of time, and I think a skinnier base that fit in the crack would help the plug sit comfortably, instead of pulling against my sphincter... Figured you'd be a good person to ask! Thanks

Sexperts said...

Sure! If you're open to beads instead of plugs, these anal beads at (bdsm-sexperts.blogspot.com/2009/01/review-into-anal-beads-and-copper-swirl.html) are small and comfortable enough to wear! I've never had a butt plug that I felt comfortable wearing out, but this one (www.goodvibes.com/display_product.jhtml?id=14BA06) might be thin enough to comfortably wear.

And thanks for taking the time to comment! I always appreciate it.