10/15/2009

Review: Stroke 29 Cream

Ooops. When I bought this, I just read the description (not the title) and I thought I was just getting regular lube.

Oh well.

Needless to say, I was a bit shocked when I got the box and it said "Stroke 29: Masturbation Cream!" While this is a type of lube, it is a lube only to be used for hand jobs, not for vaginal or anal sex, so I didn't get what I thought I was getting. Silly me, since once I went back and read the description again, it was pretty clear I'd made a mistake and not understood what I was getting. Oh well! I handed it to my honey and shrugged.

As far as Stroke 29 being the best male masturbation cream ever, I can't tell you because my Dom is not a big jerker and when we do it together, I prefer to do it dry. But we gave it a go, and he liked it.

Stroke 29 is definitely a cream, not a liquid, and it's thick and gooey at the beginning. I liked that it was easy to warm up in my hands (I don't want to put cold goo on his dick!) and that, once we'd started, we did not need to go back for more. Ever. Ever, ever, ever. My Dom can go forever (a whole 'nother story, there...) but this stuff lasted. It was like the Energizer Bunny! This made my life easier, plus made the entire experience easier on my hands and wrists.

As far as the company's claim that the cream will eventually feel like "aroused human tissue".... *snorts*. I think not. Sorry, but no cream, lube, Fleshlight, or fake vagina is ever going to feel like the real deal, no matter what sex shop adverts try to convince us. Oh well... my Dom and I didn't expect my hands to magically turn into a moist vagina with this cream, so we weren't disappointed when it didn't happen.

I've just asked him what he thought and he says that, unlike other lubes, this cream was slick but not so slick that he couldn't feel any friction. In other words, it stayed enjoyable even when it was slick and fast.

I will say that the cream is smooth, it's easy to use, and it's easy to clean up. The thickness evaporates quickly and after a few strokes you are left with a silky glide much like other lubes and lotions I've tried, but without the mess. It also has coconut oil and Aloe Vera, making it good for the skin and leaving my hands (and his nether regions, I'd imagine) soft and smooth afterward. It was like a manicure, but free!

Stroke 29 isn't cheap---it's normally $22 at Babeland, but on sale now for more like $17---but the jar is huge so I can't imagine we'll have to buy another one anytime soon. So as far as lubes go, if you and your hubby like to start out with a nice, long hand job, it's worth your money because this jar will last forever. Energizer Bunny, remember?

Enjoy!

No comments: