10/25/2014

The Submission

The submission of this woman is difficult to attain. She is willful, independent. She longs to be conquered yet fights with valor.



That is how I feel. My Dom forced me to submit to him last Saturday night. He did things that he knows I do not like. Even things that are on my list of hard limits. He just pushed right through them, stroking, encouraging, and I gave in, and I hated it on one level and on another I found it sexually satisfying.




When he does things to me that make me feel used and uncomfortable, I feel little. Young. Submissive. I go into subspace, where things I do not like can have a positive physical effect on my body. I whine, not fight. I shudder, not struggle.




In the end, for days I am left feeling young. I love him. I want to submit to him. He is my boss and my head and my everything.



No comments: