8/01/2012

Olympic Wrestling at Home

Last night was fun.

We wrestled.

It's been a long time since we wrestled. Like, back-when-we-were-dating long time.

He was showing me how to use my weight effectively against a bigger opponent. What can I say? The Olympics on tv obviously inspired us.

It was sexy, for me. I'd forgotten how strong he is.

No, my Dom is not a muscle machine. He looks, sadly, nothing like those hot young things in London we've been seeing so much of on tv. But that's okay.

Neither of us are in our prime anymore. When we met, he was a single guy who devoted his time to working out. He had muscles. Yum. Not too much, not too little. His arms... whoa. Firm and flexing over me in bed. Yes please. And I was a skinny young thing of 23, about twenty pounds lighter than I am now, and with a body that had not yet gotten droopy and loose with the weight of pregnancy.

That's okay.

Even without all those rippling muscles and taut tummy he used to have, when we were wrestling I realized, Whoa. He's still a lot stronger than me! Like, a lot stronger than me. The ease with which he flipped me over and pinned me was kind of sexy. "Let's do it again!" I giggled. And so we did.

At the end, I felt very attracted to him. I wanted to race to the bedroom and shake the dust off our bondage and pain toys.

I may have ruined the moment a bit by trying to hug him too hard, and inadvertently banging him in the tooth with my head.

Oops.

So we had a pause in our sexy time, for him to run to the bathroom and ascertain he was not bleeding, and for me to apologize profusely and mentally kick myself for ruining the vibe.

And it was just yesterday I was blogging about how scenes often don't go as perfectly in real life as they do in books and on the internet.

But we got back up on the horse, and headed to bed. He didn't feel up to bondage or implements of torture, but he did use the vibrator on me and grab my throat and hold me down. Yessss, please. I love it when he's rough with me. He got that deep throaty chuckle I love, the one that means he's let his guard down and is letting his evil, domineering side come out to play. He forced me to moan out loud because he knows I hate it and it embarrasses me. He kept his hand, firm and strong, against my throat the whole time. I couldn't move. I could barely breathe. He was in control.

And we went to bed, snuggling and happy, and me giggling and whispering my thanks. I love it when he dominates me.

There may have been a break in there where I had to go comfort a crying baby, but this is the internet, place where D/s goes perfectly and without a hitch, so we'll pretend like that didn't happen.

4 comments:

SublimeWifey said...

I was just returning to your blog to comment on yesterday's post and then found todays. I was thinking today that part of the reason real life scenes are never like fictional ones - besides crying kids, pets, and mishaps with scissors - is because of the set up and clean up. A scene at home is never just a scene. There's prep work on the front end, which can be sexy, but can also be funny: I thought we kept the ___ in here. No I had to move it to ___ because the kid/babysitter might snoop. But what about ___? Oh, that was old, I threw it away. Did you buy more? I thought you did ...

And then there's clean up afterwards so no laying about in the afterglow, relaxing in aftercare. Instead we have to hop up, clean up, throw stuff in the sink for cleaning, strip the bed and toss sheets and towels down the chute, then remake the bed and shower off any remaining oils and fluids before someone small and curious shows up to see what all the ruckus is about.

Maybe if we played at a hotel or some resort sex spa or were young and childless or filthy rich with discreet staff to clean up while we moved to another bedroom ... but until then, real scenes are not quite like fictional ones. Fun though!

Sexperts said...

SublimeWifey, I love that idea. A resort sex spa! The hotel would offer all the normal things (restaurants, beach, pool, water sports, bar, massage, salon, golf) but also have a dungeon, maybe some late-night Fetish classes, and have crops and paddles you can rent and charge to your room!

Hmm... now, where should we locate this sex resort???...

Unknown said...

I am cracking up about the crying baby interlude that didn't happen. Too familiar!!!

LordOso said...

lol Oh dear. Sorry to hear about the tooth incident but happy to hear it all ended well. I am looking into slide back into my Dominant role myself. Don't want to force it though, it would feel wrong if I did. Been doing some catch up reading and realized how much I missed your blog lol.