11/20/2009

Review: Truth or Dare Game

"Truth or Dare" is the new game my Dom and I got from Good Vibrations. Right now, the store is having a sweet 25%-off sale their entire site! I'd go over and check it out, if not for the Truth or Dare game, then for one of their rabbit vibrators, which are my very, very fave! :)

It took me a while to write a blog about this game because, well, there are so many cards to play with. My Dom and I tried it out, but we only got through about a quarter of the cards. So we waited a bit and then tried it out again... and then again. In my opinion, this is a very good thing, because you can have fun with this game over and over again without running into the same cards. A definite plus!

I loved the cute little box the game came in; it was elegant and sweet all at the same time. The cards are divided into two piles: truth and dare. In truth (ha! get it?), we had a lot more fun with the "truth" cards. In fact, I'd recommend buying this game simply for the fun, imaginative questions that will get you and your partner talking and laughing and getting to know each other's secret desires and funniest moments, whether you've been together for a month or forty years.

I'm big on bonding, so I loved the questions. Questions like, How much money would it take to get you to strip in public? and What were your earliest fantasies and what was so sexy about them? really got us talking. We loved giggling over the questions and sharing together. Rather than just answering the questions, we ended up talking and laughing about them for several minutes before moving on to the next one. Even things we had already talked about, it was fun--and sexy--to relive our best moments or hottest fantasies. And the cards suggested several fun questions we'd never even dreamed of! This game is great if only to get you and your honey communicating more and better---which is always a good thing for a relationship and a good sex life!

As for the "dare" cards, I wasn't so sold on those. Some of them were sexy and cute, but some were just a bit weird: for example, my Dom got one that said, Pretend you're at the gym and make up a sexy workout routine for your partner to watch. Hmmm.... awkward. I mean, it might turn him on to watch me stretch and bend, but to have a grown man do it--- not so much. (Not for me, anyway.) Now, if you want to get into some light BDSM, these cards will help you do it: One of you gets to be the Master for 5 minutes, and the other one must obey is a light, fun way to introduce your partner to some light bondage and submission, but if you're already into heavier aspects of BDSM, these cards aren't really going to stretch your limits.

In the end, Truth or Dare is a fun game for couples to play, laugh, and have some sweet, sexy times together. Good Vibrations has it on sale now for just $12.71 (normally $16.95) and it's definitely worth that just for the good laughs and sexy ambience the game provides.

And please take advantage of the store's three-day 25% off sale--it's worth it!

No comments: