5/28/2009

My Intro to Puppy Play


Puppy play is a new area for me, although one that's always been hot. There's something so repellent in the idea of being degraded into a subhuman entity, something so disgusting and wrong and humiliating that an activity that once grossed me out gradually began to turn me on.
My Dom and I had several hot talks about this very thing when I was living in France and phone BDSM was all we had. I suggested the idea, and slowly it became very hot. He would talk to me on the phone as we'd discuss all the terribly wrong things he could do to me to make me act like a dog.
Finally, we did it.
It wasn't a terribly intense scene; there were no cages or leashes or shock collars, no dog bowls engraved with "FIDO" and no peeing on a newspaper. Yet.
First, my Dom psyched me out by putting my hair into two pigtails. I assumed we were going to try our hand at Daddy/little girl play, so I was a little surprised when he came in with two of his long, fuzzy socks.
He subsequently tied both socks around my knees (a brilliant idea, by the way) and then tied a computer cord around my neck.
Of course, I hadn't been warmed up and I was no where near to sub space. I let him strip me off naked and tie the cord around me, but I refused to budge when he tried to lead me away. But my Dom is stronger than me, and the cord around my neck being pulled forced me into a crawling position, and eventually forced me to take several begrudging steps. Since he kept pulling, my choice was clear: be choked, or crawl forward. At first I stubbornly tried to stay still, but this only ended up in me coughing, gagging, and being forced to crawl a few steps forward. Once, I grabbed the cord with both hands and refused to budge, but all this did was make him pull me several feet across the hardwood floors (I wouldn't recommend this, as now I have a neck/back ache). Gradually, he choke/dragged me across the house and into the kitchen.
You don't have to own a lot of BDSM toys for puppy play to work, by the way. Of course, there are all sorts of BDSM toys you can buy for this type of play: leashes, collars, doggie ears, butt plugs that double as tails, cages, dog toys, even knee pads and fake paws gloves. But my Dom and I are big believers in the cheap, do-it-yourself BDSM scenes. While we do own a few vibrators and paddles, we generally stick to creative use of household items.
Some handy tips if ever you want to indulge in puppy play without investing in expensive gear:
  • rope or computer cord instead of a leash and collar
  • pigtails instead of fake doggie ears
  • thick socks instead of knee pads
  • regular bowls instead of dog food dishes
  • crumbled human food instead of dog food (humans shouldn't eat real dog food, anyway)
  • rolled up newspaper instead of a whip or paddle
Anyway, our play began, and boy, was I humiliated! Once I'd been dragged into the kitchen, I proceeded to bury my head in my hands. My Dom grabbed the nearest wooden spoon and spanked me until I started whining and protesting.
"Dogs don't talk," he reminded me, setting a bowl of water in front of me. "Now drink!"
Of course, I was about to die of humiliation. I thought I might actually start to cry, but I held it in. I refused to drink, no matter how much he spanked me, first with the wooden spoon and next with a rolled-up newspaper, yelling "Bad dog!" at me. Finally, he grabbed one of my pigtails and forced my head into the bowl. I had no choice, and so I drank.
Next, he tied my "leash" to the kitchen table and left me there with a bowl of crumbled up chocolate while he went to roll up another newspaper. Once I had finished my bowl of "dog food," he led me into the living room and forced me to fetch a pen he threw across the room. At first I started to cry and told him I couldn't (you might want to put a gag on your "puppy" if she won't stop talking), but eventually he spanked me so much I went, dragging my head and near sobs. I crawled across the floor and was instructed to pick the pen up with my mouth and bring it back. Once I dropped the pen at his feet, he petted me and rubbed me and told me, "Good dog!" while I cringed in abject misery and humiliation at his feet.
Although I was an unwilling puppy, my Master expected this. He kept a firm tone of voice and kept yelling at me, pulling me by my leash, or spanking me until he got what he wanted. Gradually, I became more and more obedient to his commands.
Finally, he lead a shaking, humiliated, and very turned on sub into the bedroom. He made me suck his big toe and jack him off to earn my freedom from "puppydom." Once I'd earned it, he released me from my bondage and rewarded me with lots of fingering and dildos. My pride and stubborness gone, I relished every second of it.
For me, what was so gratifying about this scene was the loss of control. Though I fought him, I was eventually forced to submit and act like a dog. He nearly brought me to tears, and this messed wonderfully with my mind.
For him, he found the power and control over me to be highly erotic. He likes breaking me, wearing me down, and ultimately triumphing over a strong woman. It makes him feel powerful and dominant, and so he enjoys our scenes like this.
If you'd like to try puppy (or kitty, or pony, or whatever) play, I suggest you play with household items before investing in expensive toys you may not even like. Once you've decided you like this fetish, you can buy the toys. Also, a choke collar is a great idea, but make sure not to drag your pet by the neck, as this causes neck and back problems or headaches. If you want to litter train or paper train your pet, expect a longer scene--and try to make them drink lots and lots of water before you play! Also, don't accept anything less than 100% obedience if you want your pet to obey you---my Dom caught me sneaking pieces of chocolate out of my bowl, and only hit me a few times with completely painless newspaper, and I also got away with quite a lot of "human" talking. A gag might work to stop your pet from talking if she refuses to obey your commands.
Once we were done, I was worn out and near sleep. He cuddled me and I dozed happily, safe and warm in my Dom's arms. *happy sigh*

No comments: